- Battery Accessory - Battery Storage Box - AR - LrgKeeping your AP (handheld) or AR (backpack) batteries and charger safe, secure and easy to transport is now possible thanks to the 2 new battery boxes. Intelligent design that stacks with all other L-boxx systems and accessories.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Battery - AP 200Compatible with the STIHL cordless power system. Very powerful lithium-ion batteries with charge level indicator (four LEDs). Available with different energy capacities. 151 Wh battery energy, 1.3 kg.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Battery - AP 300Compatible with the STIHL cordless power system. Very powerful lithium-ion batteries with charge level indicator (four LEDs). Available with different energy capacities. 227 Wh battery energy, weight 1,7 kg.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Battery - AR 3000 - BackpackBackpack lithium-ion battery with big capacity for longer running times. Sturdy housing with base and charge level indicator (six LEDs), comfortable and ergonomically harness with integrated carry handle and rain protection cover. 1,148 Wh battery energy, weight 6.8 kg excluding / 8,1 kg including carrying system. With rain protection.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- AR 1000Backpack lithium-ion batteries with big capacity for longer running times. Sturdy housing with base and charge level indicator (six LEDs), comfortable and ergonomically harness with integrated carry handle and rain protection cover. 626 Wh battery energy, weight 5.5 kg.$999.00Contact Us for Price and Availability
Battery Hedge Trimmer - HSA 94 R - Skin
|Bar length mm||750|
|Rated voltage V||36|
|Battery life time AR 3000 (level 1/2/3) min 1)||700/630/570|
|Weight kg 2)||4.4|
|Battery life time AR 1000 (level 1/2/3) min 1)||380/350/320|
|Battery life time AP 300 (level 1/2/3) min 1)||135/120/105|
|Battery life time AP 200 (level 1/2/3) min 1)||108 / 96 / 84|
|Sound pressure level dB(A) 3)||84|
|Stroke rate (level 1/2/3) 1/min||2.800/3.000/3.200|
|Sound pressure level dB(A) 4)||84|
|Sound power level dB(A) 5)||95|
|Sound power level dB(A) 3)||95|
|Total length cm||1320|
|Rated voltage V||36|
|Tooth spacing mm||38|
|Battery life time AP 200 min 1)||bis 108|
|Battery life time AP 300 min 1)||bis 135|
|Battery life time AR 1000 min 1)||bis 380|
|Battery life time AR 3000 min 1)||bis 700|
Battery life times are approximate and may vary depending on application.
Power factor according to DIR2006/42/EC=2.5(dB(A))
K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 (dB (A))
K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
- Double-sided cutting bladesSTIHL hedge trimmers with double-sided cutting blades cut both vertically and horizontally.
- STIHL EC engineAlongside their impressive performance, the professional hedge trimmers in the PRO cordless power system have an EC engine with automatic rotation direction switching. This makes it possible to release the cutter when necessary.
- Screw-on tip protectorProtects the tip of the hedge trimmer blade from wear, and makes it easier to cut close to walls and the ground.
- Screw-on cut protectionReduces risk of injury to the user and guarantees easy replacement when worn.
- Loop handle with inner switchComfortable to hold and saves energy during operation, particularly when working for extended periods.
- Rotating multi-function handleWhether for side or top cutting, professional hedge trimmers are always comfortable and balanced in operation. It's very easy to put the rotating multi-function handle into the optimum position for the task at hand.
- Cutting variation (R)The R variations of the STIHL HS 81 and STIHL HS 86 are designed specifically for large volume cutting. They feature a cutting blade with wide tooth spacing and longer tooth height. The gearing allows a high cutting power at medium stroke rate. The R variations provide the possibility of cutting thicker branches and completing clearing work faster and more easily.
- Adjustable blade strokeThe blade stroke is 3-setting adjustable. This provides the ideal blade speed for any task. The blade stroke is adjusted using the control cockpit on the rotary handle. The control cockpit rotates with the handle, so that the button is always within easy reach regardless of the selected rotary handle setting.