- Fuel Stabiliser - 236mlSTIHL Fuel Stabiliser eliminates the need to drain fuel prior to storage. It also contains a water remover to prevent corrosion and carburettor cleaner to restore power. 15ml treats 5 litres of fuel.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Work Pants - FS Protect - Black - XSRobust brushcutter and work trousers with breathable impact protection, long ventilation openings on the rear and loops for FS braces. Registered as a patent, the FS leg protection for extreme work conditions can be inserted inside the leg pockets. Several practical pockets.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Work Pants - FS 3Protect - XSBrushcutter and work trousers with a triple function: impact protection, thorn and water resistance. Good breathable properties. Robust outer fabric in vintage look, high cotton content and 18% durable stretch. Ventilation zips on the back of the thighs. Two hip pockets with zip, back pocket and tape measure pocket on the right. Thigh pocket with integrated mobile phone pocket on the left. Knee protectors and leg protection (both optional) for special jobs.
- Fuel Can - 2LSmall fuel can that is ideal for homeowners wanting to mix smaller quantities of fuel and professionals who are restricted by how much fuel they can carry. Prices starting from $13.00.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Oil - 2 Stroke - HP - 100mLSTIHL 2 stroke Lube is a specially developed lubricant for air-cooled two stroke engines. It can be mixed with leaded or unleaded petrol. The formulation utilises a mixed additive system to ensure a minimal ash deposit formation. STIHL 2 Stroke Lube provides the following performance benefits: It contains diluent; mixes easily with fuel; controls corrosion excellently; has a minimal ring wear and piston scuffing; cleans burning, assisting in maintaining cleaner combustion chambers, ports and mufflers.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Work Gloves - Advance - Ergo MS - SProfessional work glove made from full grain leather. With textile backing, reflective stripes, interior surfaces with padding for superb comfort, especially during periods of extended use. These gloves are designed for the forestry professional; however they are not chainsaw protective.
- Fuel/Oil - Mixing Bottle - 1LFor easy mixing and filling of smaller fuel amounts up to 1 l. Narrow outlet snout, large filler opening, measuring scales on the bottle and on the lid, can be closed for storage and transport.Contact Us for Price and Availability
BR 450 CE-F - Backpack
Warranty : 2 year Domestic Warranty
Very powerful blower with STIHL ElectroStart for convenient restart on the back. Additional pull starter with STIHL ErgoStart for starting at temperatures below 0°C. Rubberised, two-component handle, STIHL anti-vibration system, wide shoulder straps
Availability : In Stock
Very powerful blower with STIHL ElectroStart for convenient restart on the back. Additional pull starter with STIHL ErgoStart for starting at temperatures below 0°C. Rubberised, two-component handle, STIHL anti-vibration system, wide shoulder straps, 2-MIX engine, straightforward starting technology, locking throttle lever with stop button, infinitely variable blower tube adjustment, tool-free handle position adjustment.
|Power output kW||2.9|
|Weight kg 1)||11.5|
|Blowing force N 2)||28|
|Air speed mph 3)||186|
|Air speed with round nozzle m/s||83|
|Air throughput m³/h 3)||1090|
|Max. air speed m/s||99|
|Max. air throughput m³/h 4)||1430|
|Tank volume ml||1700|
Weight excluding fuel, fully assembled
Combination of air speed and air throughput
With round nozzle in blower mode
Without blower attachment/nozzle
- STIHL ErgoStart (E)The STIHL ErgoStart makes starting the tool more convenient by enabling a smooth, even pull. The start-up sequence benefits from an additional spring between the crankshaft and start-up mechanism making the whole procedure less strenuous. Even a gentle pull of the starter cord effortlessly starts up the engine.
- Electrostart (F)Thanks to Electrostart, users can restart the tool quickly and easily at the push of a button ? without having to take it off their backs first. This saves them extra hassle and is the perfect solution for short breaks. The lithium-ion battery is recharged while the tool is in use.
- STIHL 2-MIX-MotorThe 2-stroke engine with 2-MIX technology convinces with powerful engine performance, outstanding performance and excellent volume torque curve for high cutting performance and pulling power. Despite its power, the engine operates with low emissions that the strict specifications of the emissions standard level II, already be met. (Fig. Similar)
- Blower tube with adjustable lengthThe blower tube can be fully adjusted to the size of the user or to suit the job.
- Tool-free adjustment of the handle positionThe handle position can be quickly changed without any tools for an optimal fit with the size of the user.
- STIHL Anti-Vibration SystemIntense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to longer-term effects of blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL have therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system where by the oscillations from the machines engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- Multi-function control handleThis houses all the engine controls. Easy, comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator's hand never leaves the handle.
You may be also interested