GHE 250 S Shredder
Warranty : 2 year Domestic Warranty
The STIHL GHE 250 S excels at regular shredding and is suitable for medium material quantities. The preferred shredding material of the sandwich-type blade unit is branches with a thickness of up to 35 mm and mixed green cuttings. The garden shredder
Availability : In Stock
The STIHL GHE 250 S excels at regular shredding and is suitable for medium material quantities. The preferred shredding material of the sandwich-type blade unit is branches with a thickness of up to 35 mm and mixed green cuttings. The garden shredder is driven by a powerful motor and is easy to transport.
|Max. branch thickness mm||up to 35|
|Cutting tool||Multi-Cut 150|
|Rated voltage V||230|
|Nominal speed U/min||2800|
|Nominal output W||2200|
- Soundproofed feed chuteThe large feed chute facilitates feeding of the STIHL shredder. The soundproofed feed chute reduces working noise when shredding in the garden. The integrated spray protection provides a shield against swirling dirt.
- The special sandwich-type blade system on the STIHL shredder shreds the material with minimal vibrations.
- Safety lockThe electromagnetic safety lock prevents the garden shredder from starting automatically during maintenance operations or when the blade is being changed, for example. The safety switch is integrated in the opening mechanism on the STIHL shredder. As soon as the closure screws on the machine are unscrewed, the safety switch is tripped and the current flow is interrupted.
- The Multi Cut 150 cutting system on the STIHL electric shredder consists of a soundproofed blade disc with sandwich construction and reversible cutting blades. The sandwich-type blade unit is ideal for shredding medium-sized branches.
- The housing of the STIHL shredder is fitted with a touch pad switch and an operating indicator to allow simple and intuitive operation of the garden shredder.
You may be also interested