- Battery Accessory - Battery Storage Box - AR - LrgKeeping your AP (handheld) or AR (backpack) batteries and charger safe, secure and easy to transport is now possible thanks to the 2 new battery boxes. Intelligent design that stacks with all other L-box systems and accessories.Contact Us for Price and Availability
HSA 66 - 50cm - Skin
|Weight kg 1)||3.1|
|Sound pressure level dB(A) 2)||83|
|Cutter Blades cm 3)||50|
|Weight, excluding battery kg||3.1|
|Sound power level dB(A) 4)||94|
|Tooth spacing mm||30|
|Sound pressure level dB(A) 5)||0|
|Sound power level dB(A) 5)||0|
|Maximum Cutting Diameter mm||23|
|Total length cm||1026|
|Tooth spacing mm||30|
|Bar length mm||500|
|Battery lifetime AP 115 min 6)||up to 80|
|Battery lifetime AP 180 min 6)||up to 140|
|Rated voltage V||36|
|Battery lifetime AP 200 min 6)||bis 144|
|Battery lifetime AP 300 min 6)||bis 180|
|Battery lifetime AR 900 min 6)||up to 660|
|Battery lifetime AR 1000 min 6)||bis 450|
|Battery lifetime AR 3000 min 6)||bis 800|
K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 (dB (A))17
K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
Power factor according to DIR2006/42/EC=2.5(dB(A))
Battery lifetimes are approximate and may vary depending on application
- STIHL EC-Motor
- Two-handed designThe tool is easily started by activating both switches on the loop handle and the rear handle at the same time. The cutting speed is continuously variable using the rear control – for a fine and precise cut. Especially practical: the two handed design is suited for both left-handed and right-handed users.
- Variable speed control and ergonomic loop handleThe ergonomic loop handle is ideal for working in any direction and ensures strength-saving work over longer periods.
- Blade tip protectorThe tip protector comes as standard and makes cutting near the ground or along walls easier while protecting the special cutters from damage.
- Functional designThe engine housing has smooth surfaces and round contours. That prevents things from catching on the tool or from it getting caught on branches. The hedge trimmers resist soiling and are easy to clean.
- Blade coverProtects the cutting blade for safe storage and transport of the hedge trimmer.
- Hanging eyeThe hedge trimmers can also be conveniently hung up on the wall with the practical hanging eye.