- Battery Charger - AL 300 - QuickQuick charger for STIHL Lithium-ion batteries. With operating mode indicator and integral air cooling. The AL 300 quick charger takes 75 minutes for 100% charge of AP 300 battery. Rated voltage: 240 V.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Battery Charger - AL 500 - Super QuickWith the increase in battery capacities, the new AL 500 Super Charger enables extremely rapid charging to minimize downtime and allow increased productivity. Charging the AP 300 to 100% in 35 minutes and the AR 3000 backpack battery to 100% in 160 minutes the AL 500 Super Charger is aimed at the professional landscapers using the STIHL cordless range. The reduced charge times make the STIHL cordless power system even more desirable and allows all day working in the professional area.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Battery Accessory - Battery Storage Box - AR - LrgKeeping your AP (handheld) or AR (backpack) batteries and charger safe, secure and easy to transport is now possible thanks to the 2 new battery boxes. Intelligent design that stacks with all other L-box systems and accessories.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Battery Accessory - PouchAdditional bag for attaching to the battery belt. Can be used to carry more batteries or other accessories such as sunglasses, gloves and resin remover spray.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- SuperClean Resin Solvent - 300mlCleans and lubricates in one. The graphite and lubricating mineral oil-based cleaner is ideal for cleaning cutting attachments, hedge trimmer blades, and chainsaws. Specially designed for stopping resin gluing to blades and to protect against rust. Application: spray the cutting tools after each use.
- Multispray - 400mlMulti-function spray that cleans a number of tools and leaves a protective film that does not harden on the surface and thereby protects against corrosion. Rotating parts are lubricated. An essential all-rounder for every workshop. 400ml spray can.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- VarioClean - 500mlWater-based, alkaline detergent specifically for dissolving and removing organic oil residues and for cleaning air filters and housings. The detergent is biodegradable. Avoid contact with the eyes and keep out of reach of children.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Battery - AP 300Compatible with the STIHL cordless power system. Very powerful lithium-ion batteries with charge level indicator (four LEDs). Available with different energy capacities. 227 Wh battery energy, weight 1,7 kg.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Carry Bag - KombiEngineMaterial: sturdy nylon. For convenient storage and transport of your KombiEngine with a loop handle, along with the most frequently used KombiTool, the KM-AC.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Battery Accessory - Belt HarnessComfortable harness for ergonomic working. Easily attached to the battery belt.Contact Us for Price and Availability
HSA 86 - 62cm - Skin
|Weight kg 1)||3.3|
|Sound pressure level dB(A) 2)||83|
|Cutter Blades cm 3)||62|
|Weight, excluding battery kg||3.3|
|Sound power level dB(A) 4)||94|
|Tooth spacing mm||33|
|Sound pressure level dB(A) 5)||0|
|Sound power level dB(A) 5)||0|
|Maximum Cutting Diameter mm||26|
|Total length cm||1145|
|Tooth spacing mm||33|
|Bar length mm||620|
|Battery lifetime AP 115 min 6)||up to 80|
|Battery lifetime AP 180 min 6)||up to 140|
|Battery lifetime AP 300 min 6)||180|
|Rated voltage V||36|
|Battery lifetime AP 200 min 6)||bis 144|
|Battery lifetime AP 300 min 6)||bis 180|
|Battery lifetime AR 900 min 6)||up to 660|
|Battery lifetime AR 1000 min 6)||bis 450|
|Battery lifetime AR 3000 min 6)||bis 800|
K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 (dB (A))17
K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
Power factor according to DIR2006/42/EC=2.5(dB(A))
Battery lifetimes are approximate and may vary depending on application
- STIHL EC-Motor
- Double-sided cutting bladesSTIHL hedge trimmers with double-sided cutting blades cut both vertically and horizontally.
- Two-handed designThe tool is easily started by activating both switches on the loop handle and the rear handle at the same time. The cutting speed is continuously variable using the rear control – for a fine and precise cut. Especially practical: the two-handed design is suited for both left-handed and right-handed users.
- Variable speed control and ergonomic loop handleThe ergonomic loop handle is ideal for working in any direction and ensures strength-saving work over longer periods.
- Blade tip protectorThe tip protector comes as standard and makes cutting near the ground or along walls easier while protecting the special cutters from damage.
- Functional designThe engine housing has smooth surfaces and round contours. That prevents things from catching on the tool or from it getting caught on branches. The hedge trimmers resist soiling and are easy to clean.
- Blade coverProtects the cutting blade for safe storage and transport of the hedge trimmer.
- Hanging eyeThe hedge trimmers can also be conveniently hung up on the wall with the practical hanging eye.