- 3/8" P Picco Micro Mini 3 (PMM3), 1,1 mm, 40 cmFirst, low vibration STIHL saw chain for entry-level users. Robust, low kick-back and resilient saw chain with especially high cutting performance. Available in 3/8" P.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- 40cm/16" 1,1mm/0.043" 3/8"PVery small and therefore easy guide rail with excellent cutting performance with low kickback. Main applications: Hobby and occasional users. Ideal in combination with the rangy Picco Mini chain. Rail body: chrome-molybdenum steel like all STIHL guide rails.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Chainsaw Case - WoodsmenMade of durable plastic. For safe storage and transportation of petrol and electric chain saw models: MS 170, 171, 181, 201 T, 192 C-E, 211, 230, 231, 251, 240 C-M, 250, 261, 362, MSE 140, 180, (not MSE-C versions). Not suitable for MS 441.$89.95Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Fuel Can - 2LSmall fuel can that is ideal for homeowners wanting to mix smaller quantities of fuel and professionals who are restricted by how much fuel they can carry. Prices starting from $13.00.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Oil - 2 Stroke - HP Ultra - 100mLFully synthetic oil with exceptional lubrication properties. Burns with extremely low residue due to ash-free additive. Suitable for continuous use under the most demanding engine conditions. Performance class: JASO-FB, ISO-L-EGB. Fuel/oil ratio 1:50.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Oil - 2 Stroke - HP Super - 100mLSemi-synthetic oil with low-ash additives for clean low-smoke burning. 'Low-smoke oil' performance class: JASO-FD, ISO-L-EGD. Fuel/oil ratio: 1:50. Particularly recommended for STIHL 4-MIX engines.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Oil - 2 Stroke - HP - 100mLSTIHL 2 stroke Lube is a specially developed lubricant for air-cooled two stroke engines. It can be mixed with leaded or unleaded petrol. The formulation utilises a mixed additive system to ensure a minimal ash deposit formation. STIHL 2 Stroke Lube provides the following performance benefits: It contains diluent; mixes easily with fuel; controls corrosion excellently; has a minimal ring wear and piston scuffing; cleans burning, assisting in maintaining cleaner combustion chambers, ports and mufflers.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Oil - Chain & Bar - BioPlus - 1LParticularly eco-friendly with outstanding lubrication and adhesive properties. STIHL BioPlus is derived from plants and completely decomposes in the ground within a short space of time (tested according to OECD 301 B). It has been awarded the German 'Blue Angel' ecology mark and the European Eco-Label.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Multispray - 400mlMulti-function spray that cleans a number of tools and leaves a protective film that does not harden on the surface and thereby protects against corrosion. Rotating parts are lubricated. An essential all-rounder for every workshop. 400ml spray can.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- VarioClean - 500mlWater based, alkaline detergent specifically for dissolving and removing organic oil residues and for cleaning air filters and housings. The detergent is biodegradable. Avoid contact with the eyes and keep out of reach of children.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Grease - Super Lube - 40g - FS/BT45/MM55/FH/HLFor the gear systems of all STIHL brushcutters and clearing saws. Prices starting from $12.25.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Oil - Chain & Bar - Heavy Duty Plus - 1LContact Us for Price and Availability
- Multi Tool - 13-19mmPractical, multifunctional quality tool in a sturdy plastic case with both a 3.5 mm (for carburetor adjustments and cleaning grooves) and 7.0 mm slotted screwdriver. Torx blade TX27 and 19-13 and 19-16 spark plug wrenches. Includes a nylon bag and belt loop.$62.30Contact Us for Price and Availability
- File Kit - 1/4PThe complete Kit for saw chain maintenance.$42.30Contact Us for Price and Availability
- STIHL Moisture MeterThe STIHL moisture meter is lightweight and easily fits in your pocket. It has an easy to read screen with a wristband for safe holding. A simple on-off button and a removable sensor cover.$34.95Contact Us for Price and Availability
Light compact saw. Highly suitable for tree pruning and cutting firewood. Good for felling trees up to approx. 30 cm in diameter.
|Power output kW/bhp||1.5/2|
|Weight kg 1)||4.1|
|STIHL Oilomatic saw chain pitch/type||3/8 " P|
|Standard chain||PICCO MINI 61 PMN|
|Tank volume mL||250.00|
Without fuel, without bar and chain
- STIHL anti-vibration systemIntense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to longer-term effects of blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL have therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system where by the oscillations from the machines engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- CompensatorThis controller in the carburetor prevents the fuel-air mixture from getting richer as the air filter becomes clogged. The correct quantity of fuel is delivered to the carburetor depending on the quantity of air passing through the air filter. This keeps the fuel/air ratio in the combustion mixture constant and hence also the engine power. The filter doesn't need to be cleaned until an appreciable drop in power occurs.
- QuickStop Chain BrakeThe QuickStop chain brake is a protective mechanism when handling chainsaws. The chain brake is operated via the front handguard and brings the saw chain to a standstill in fractions of a second. If the kickback is strong enough, the Quick Stop Chain Brake automatically releases.
- Single-lever master controlAll important functions such as start, choke, throttle and stop are operated via a single lever.
- STIHL Ematic-SystemThe Ematic chain lubrication system ensures pinpoint lubrication of the saw chain links and guide bar rails. When used with STIHL OILOMATIC saw chain, it will provide maximum lubrication, longer wear, and less oil consumption than conventional methods of chain lubrication. The Ematic system can reduce bar oil consumption by up to 50%.
You may be also interested