- Length 40 cm / 16"High-quality standard with excellent cutting performance with low kickback. Main applications: Ideal for all-round use in agriculture, the small timber harvest and pruning in forestry on saws up to 3.5 kW. Rail body: Three-welded metal plates. The middle is cut out over a large area. This high stability at very favorable weight. Saw chain runs over exchangeable, robust sprocket mounted with 9 teeth, which must not be lubricated. Extremely robust Stern storage with 4 rivets.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- 3/8" P Picco Duro (PD3), 1,3 mm, 40 cmThe world's first carbide-tipped low-profile saw chain. Remains without regrinding up to four times sharper longer than standard Chainsaw and significantly longer lasting. Especially under extreme loads. In addition, the Picco Duro vibration and kickback. Ideal for leisure applications or occasional use at work.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Chainsaw Case - WoodsmenMade of durable plastic. For safe storage and transportation of petrol and electric chain saw models: MS 170, 171, 181, 201 T, 192 C-E, 211, 230, 231, 251, 240 C-M, 250, 261, 362, MSE 140, 180, (not MSE-C versions). Not suitable for MS 441.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Multispray - 400mlMulti function spray that cleans a number of tools and leaves a protective film that does not harden on the surface and thereby protects against corrosion. Rotating parts are lubricated. An essential all-rounder for every workshop. 400ml spray can.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- VarioClean - 500mlWater based, alkaline detergent specifically for dissolving and removing organic oil residues and for cleaning air filters and housings. The detergent is biodegradable. Avoid contact with the eyes and keep out of reach of children.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Multi Tool - 16-19mmPractical, multifunctional quality tool in a sturdy plastic case with both a 3.5 mm (for carburetor adjustments and cleaning grooves) and 7.0 mm slotted screwdriver. Torx blade TX27 and 19-13 and 19-16 spark plug wrenches. Includes a nylon bag and belt loop.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Stump Vice - S 260 - SmallLightweight and convenient design. Easy to drive into the wood and fix the guide bar. Includes practical belt bag.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- File Kit - 1/4PThe complete Kit for saw chain maintenance.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Guide Bar DresserTool for removing burrs from the guide bar. Ergonomically shaped plastic holder with flat file made of hardened tool steel.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- File System - 2 in 1 - 3/8LP - 4mm 5/32This practical file holder includes round and flat files to ensure an easy change of files.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- STIHL Moisture MeterThe STIHL moisture meter is lightweight and easily fits in your pocket. It has an easy to read screen with a wristband for safe holding. A simple on-off button and a removable sensor cover.Contact Us for Price and Availability
MS 211 C-BE - 40cm/16
Warranty : 2 year Domestic Warranty
Low-vibration compact chainsaw. With long-life air filter system and STIHL anti-vibration. Ideal for cutting firewood and felling small trees. Up to 20 % less fuel consumption and up to 70 % lower emissions compared with STIHL 2-stroke engines of the
Availability : Phone For Availability
Low-vibration compact chainsaw. With long-life air filter system and STIHL anti-vibration. Ideal for cutting firewood and felling small trees. Up to 20 % less fuel consumption and up to 70 % lower emissions compared with STIHL 2-stroke engines of the same power output without 2-MIX technology. Featuring Easy2Start for effortless starting with tool free chain-tensioning system.
|Power output kW/bhp||1.7/2.3|
|Weight kg 1)||4.6|
|STIHL Oilomatic saw chain pitch/type||3/8" P|
|Tank volume mL||270.00|
Without fuel, without bar and chain
- Pre-separation air filtration systemThe innovative long-life air filter system greatly extends the service life of the filter. Air routing removes larger particles of dirt, meaning the actual filter has less to do. So the saw can be used for longer without having to clean the filter.
- Advanced combustion technologyFour overflow channels swirl the fuel-air mix before ignition, allowing for optimum combustion and highly efficient performance. The result: lower consumption and high torque across a broad rpm range.
- STIHL anti-vibration systemIntense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to longer-term effects of blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL has therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system whereby the oscillations from the machines engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- CompensatorThis controller in the carburettor prevents the fuel-air mixture getting richer as the air filter becomes clogged. The correct quantity of fuel is delivered to the carburettor depending on the quantity of air passing through the air filter. This keeps the fuel/air ratio in the combustion mixture constant and hence also the engine power. The filter doesn't need to be cleaned until an appreciable drop in power occurs.
- Manual fuel pump (Purger)A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburettor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting strokes required from a cold start.
- QuickStop Chain BrakeThe QuickStop chain brake is a protective mechanism when handling chainsaws. The chain brake is operated via the front hand guard and brings the saw chain to a standstill in fractions of a second. If the kickback is strong enough, the Quick Stop Chain Brake automatically releases.
- Single-lever master controlAll important functions such as start, choke, throttle and stop are operated via a single lever.
- STIHL Ematic-SystemThe Ematic chain lubrication system ensures pinpoint lubrication of the saw chain links and guide bar rails. When used with STIHL OILOMATIC saw chain, it will provide maximum lubrication, longer wear and less oil consumption than conventional methods of chain lubrication. The Ematic system can reduce bar oil consumption up to 50%.
- Easy2StartEasy starting with less effort due to an additional spring between the crankshaft and the rope rotor. A smooth pull on the starter rope tensions the spring against the compression resistance of the engine. The jerks are not transmitted to the rope. The spring automatically transmits the stored energy to the crankshaft, causing it to turn and ensuring reliable starting of the engine.
You may be also interested