- Length 63 cm / 25"Massive pro-guide rail for machines with high performance. Outstanding cutting performance. Main applications: felling and bucking in forestry. Also for hard wood and large trunk diameter. Rail body: solid and particularly rigid. Railhead completely interchangeable.
- Multi function spray that cleans a number of tools and leaves a protective film that does not harden on the surface and thereby protects against corrosion. Rotating parts are lubricated. An essential all-rounder for every workshop. 400ml spray can.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- VarioClean - 500mlWater based, alkaline detergent specifically for dissolving and removing organic oil residues and for cleaning air filters and housings. The detergent is biodegradable. Avoid contact with the eyes and keep out of reach of children.
Warranty : None
Our top model for professionals. For the most demanding challenges and extreme conditions. Now available with an incredible power-to-weight ratio and new muffler. With easy clean HD2 filter and controlled-delivery oil pump. Ideal for regular use when
Availability : In Stock
Our top model for professionals. For the most demanding challenges and extreme conditions. Now available with an incredible power-to-weight ratio and new muffler. With easy clean HD2 filter and controlled-delivery oil pump. Ideal for regular use when harvesting large timber. The most powerful series-produced chainsaw in the world. Decompression valve and STIHL ElastoStart ensure an effortless chainsaw start. Tool-free fuel cap for safe and easy refuelling.
|Power output kW/bhp||6.4/8.7|
|Weight kg 1)||9.8|
|STIHL Oilomatic saw chain pitch/type||0.404"|
|Tank volume mL||1300.00|
|Power-to-weight ratio kg/kW||1.5|
|Saw chain pitch||.404"|
Without fuel, without bar and chain
- HD2-FilterThis air filter keeps even the finest dust away from the engine, ensuring a particularly long service life. Thanks to special material, the filter can be washed clean, for example with STIHL Varioclean and warm water.
- Decompression valveThe decompression valve is part of the easy start-system. The valve should be pressed before starting in order to reduce the compression pressure when starting, as well as the effort needed to pull the starter rope. The decompression valve is semi-automatic, meaning that it must be pressed manually before starting, but then closes automatically.
- STIHL anti-vibration systemIntense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to longer-term effects of blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL have therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system where by the oscillations from the machines engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- CompensatorThis controller in the carburettor prevents the fuel-air mixture getting richer as the air filter becomes clogged. The correct quantity of fuel is delivered to the carburettor depending on the quantity of air passing through the air filter. This keeps the fuel/air ratio in the combustion mixture constant and hence also the engine power. The filter doesn't need to be cleaned until an appreciable drop in power occurs.
- Controlled-delivery oil pumpThe exact chain oil output can be adjusted maunally for varying conditions, allowing for a reduction of up to 50%.
- QuickStop Chain BrakeThe QuickStop chain brake is a protective mechanism when handling chainsaws. The chain brake is operated via the front hand guard and brings the saw chain to a standstill in fractions of a second. If the kickback is strong enough, the Quick Stop Chain Brake automatically releases.
- Single-lever master controlAll important functions such as start, choke, throttle and stop are operated via a single lever.
- Side-mounted chain tensioningThe tensioning screw is located on the side of the chain saw through the sprocket cover. Chain side tensioning allows the saw chain to be retensioned effortlessly, avoiding any contact with the sharp chain.
- STIHL Ematic-SystemThe Ematic chain lubrication system ensures pinpoint lubrication of the saw chain links and guide bar rails. When used with STIHL OILOMATIC saw chain, it will provide maximum lubrication, longer wear and less oil consumption than conventional methods of chain lubrication. The Ematic system can reduce bar oil consumption up to 50%.
- STIHL ElastoStartSTIHL ElastoStart reduces the shock caused by the compression of the engine during starting. The compression shock is taken away from the users joints and muscles through a spring or rubber element in the starter handle.
- Tool free fuel capsSpecial caps on the fuel and oil tanks are designed for easy opening and locking without the need for tools.
You may be also interested