- Multispray - 400mlMulti function spray that cleans a number of tools and leaves a protective film that does not harden on the surface and thereby protects against corrosion. Rotating parts are lubricated. An essential all-rounder for every workshop. 400ml spray can.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- VarioClean - 500mlWater based, alkaline detergent specifically for dissolving and removing organic oil residues and for cleaning air filters and housings. The detergent is biodegradable. Avoid contact with the eyes and keep out of reach of children.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Pressurised Water Bottle - 10L - CutquikPressurised water container for use with all cut-off saws. The 10 litre capacity pressurised water container for mobile water supply ensures a clean wet cut without creating dust, even on construction sites with no water connection. Not recommended for the GS 461.$222.00Contact Us for Price and Availability
- FW20 Trolley Assy Mtg & Water Kit - TS700/800The STIHL FW 20 cart turns all hand-operated STIHL cut-off saws into easily manoeuvrable cutting machines. Convenient depth adjustment allowing the cut-off saw to be easily mounted on the cart and cut height adjusted by means of the upper handle. Suitable for all hand-held STIHL cut-off machines. An attachment kit with a quick-mounting system and water tank is included.$1,341.00Contact Us for Price and Availability
Warranty : None
Powerful 5.0 kW cut-off machine for 350 mm cutting wheels. Designed to deliver peak performance on construction jobs. Extremely long filter service life and increased service intervals thanks to its innovative long-life air filter system with cyclone
Availability : In Stock
Powerful 5.0 kW cut-off machine for 350 mm cutting wheels. Designed to deliver peak performance on construction jobs. Extremely long filter service life and increased service intervals thanks to its innovative long-life air filter system with cyclone air routing. Can be operated by hand or together with an FW 20 cart.
|Power output kW/bhp||5,0/6,8|
|Power output kW||5|
|Weight kg 1)||11,6|
|Cut-Off Wheel mm||350|
|Tank volume ml||1200|
without fuel and cutter blade
- STIHL 2-MIX EngineThe new 2-MIX engine features an advanced stratified charge system that boosts power, whilst reducing consumption and pollution, significantly lowering unburned hydrocarbons in the exhaust. The result is a cleaner, more fuel efficient engine
- Long-life air filter system (cyclone air routing)The long-life air filter system with cyclone air routing ensures that 80% of dust particles are separated and transported out into the surrounding air. In turn this extends the cleaning intervals for the foam pre-filter.
- STIHL Anti-vibration systemBuffer and spring elements reduce the transmission of engine vibrations to the operator's arms and hands. This makes free-hand cutting much less strenuous.
- STIHL ElastoStartThis standard or retrofitted starter grip allows smooth starting without abrupt power Peaks, making starting the machine considerably easier.
- Manual fuel pump (Purger)If your petrol driven equipment has a manual fuel pump, you can reduce the number of starting strokes by about 40% if you operate the pump a few times before starting up. This speeds up the supply of sufficient fuel to start up.
- CompensatorThis controller in the carburettor prevents the fuel-air mixture getting richer as the air filter becomes clogged. The correct quantity of fuel is delivered to the carburettor depending on the quantity of air passing through the air filter. This keeps the fuel/air ratio in the combustion mixture constant and hence also the engine power. The filter doesn't need to be cleaned until an appreciable drop in power occurs.
- Decompression valveThe decompression valve is part of the easy start-system. The valve reduces pressure in the cylinder which means less effort is required to start the engine.
- Ergonomic grip positionThe modern, ergonomic design allows each user to work with an optimal grip position. The loop handle facilitates excellent cutting comfort in any working position.