Warranty : None
The most powerful Cut-Off Saw in the STIHL range for cutting metal, concrete and asphalt in commercial applications. Extremely long filter service life and increased service intervals thanks to its innovative long-life air filter system with cyclone
Availability : In Stock
The most powerful Cut-Off Saw in the STIHL range for cutting metal, concrete and asphalt in commercial applications. Extremely long filter service life and increased service intervals thanks to its innovative long-life air filter system with cyclone air routing. Can be operated by hand or together with an FW 20 cart. This high powered cut off saw powerfully and easily cuts up to 150mm deep. Its low weight, anti vibration and wrap around loop handle makes for comfortable cutting in any working position on many materials including pre-fab concrete, natural stone, pipes and asphalt. Perfect for pro use in building and road construction, civil engineering, landscape architecture, council maintenance, fire departments and emergency services.
|Power output kW/bhp||5,0/6,8|
|Power output kW||5|
|Weight kg 1)||13,0|
|Cut-Off Wheel mm||400|
|Tank volume ml||1200|
without fuel and cutter blade
- STIHL 2-MIX EngineThe new 2-MIX engine features an advanced stratified charge system that boosts power, whilst reducing consumption and pollution, significantly lowering unburned hydrocarbons in the exhaust. The result is a cleaner, more fuel efficient engine
- Long-life air filter system (cyclone air routing)The long-life air filter system with cyclone air routing ensures that 80% of dust particles are separated and transported out into the surrounding air. In turn this extends the cleaning intervals for the foam pre-filter.
- STIHL Anti-vibration systemBuffer and spring elements reduce the transmission of engine vibrations to the operator's arms and hands. This makes free-hand cutting much less strenuous.
- STIHL ElastoStartThis standard or retrofitted starter grip allows smooth starting without abrupt power Peaks, making starting the machine considerably easier.
- Manual fuel pump (Purger)If your petrol driven equipment has a manual fuel pump, you can reduce the number of starting strokes by about 40% if you operate the pump a few times before starting up. This speeds up the supply of sufficient fuel to start up.
- CompensatorThis controller in the carburettor prevents the fuel-air mixture getting richer as the air filter becomes clogged. The correct quantity of fuel is delivered to the carburettor depending on the quantity of air passing through the air filter. This keeps the fuel/air ratio in the combustion mixture constant and hence also the engine power. The filter doesn't need to be cleaned until an appreciable drop in power occurs.
- Decompression valveThe decompression valve is part of the easy start-system. The valve reduces pressure in the cylinder which means less effort is required to start the engine.
- Ergonomic grip positionThe modern, ergonomic design allows each user to work with an optimal grip position. The loop handle facilitates excellent cutting comfort in any working position.