|Blade Length mm||750|
|Weight kg 1)||5.7|
|Tank volume ml||460|
Warranty : 2 year Domestic Warranty
Professional tool with lower blade speed for more powerful cutting. 2-MIX engine, STIHL anti-vibration system, long-life air filter system, double sided cutting blades in pruning version, rotating multi-function handle, screwed-on cut and tip protect
Availability : In Stock
Professional tool with lower blade speed for more powerful cutting. 2-MIX engine, STIHL anti-vibration system, long-life air filter system, double sided cutting blades in pruning version, rotating multi-function handle, screwed-on cut and tip protector, stop button.A
- STIHL Anti-vibration systemPrecisely calculated spring elements dampen down vibrations from the engine to a minimum, reducing fatigue. Image shows HS 81.
- Cutting variation (R)The R variations of the STIHL HS 81 and STIHL HS 86 are designed specifically for large volume cutting. They feature a cutting blade with wide tooth spacing and longer tooth height. The gearing allows a high cutting power at medium stroke rate. The R variations provide the possibility of cutting of thicker branches and completing clearing work faster and more easily.
- Double-sided bladeDual ground blade system provides a clean cut. Excellent for cutting stronger, thicker branches.
- Swivelling multi function handleThe handle rotates around through 90° to the left and right, ensuring the best cutting position at all times. HS 81 and HS 86
- Electronic ignition moduleThis ensures reliable starting and trouble-free running. The ignition system is fully encapsulated and thus proof against damp and dirt.
- Manual fuel pump (Purger)A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburettor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting strokes required from a cold start.
- Cleans and lubricates in one. The graphite and lubricating mineral oil based cleaner is ideal for cleaning cutting attachments, hedge trimmer blades and chainsaws. Specially designed for stopping resin gluing to blades and to protect against rust. Application: spray the cutting tools after each use.$14.00
- Multi function spray that cleans a number of tools and leaves a protective film that does not harden on the surface and thereby protects against corrosion. Rotating parts are lubricated. An essential all-rounder for every workshop. 400ml spray can.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Water based, alkaline detergent specifically for dissolving and removing organic oil residues and for cleaning air filters and housings. The detergent is biodegradable. Avoid contact with the eyes and keep out of reach of children.Contact Us for Price and Availability
You may be also interested