|Blade Length mm||1000|
|Weight kg 1)||5.5|
|Tank volume ml||460|
HS 87 T - 100cm/40'' - SS
Warranty : 2 Year Warranty
Professional hedge trimmers with 2-Mix engine technology. The single sided cutting blade offers excellent balance and control, especially when shaping and trimming the tops of hedges. With a reduction in weight and increased efficiency, these machine
Availability : In Stock
Professional hedge trimmers with 2-Mix engine technology. The single sided cutting blade offers excellent balance and control, especially when shaping and trimming the tops of hedges. With a reduction in weight and increased efficiency, these machines will make light work of all trimming tasks.
- STIHL Anti-vibration systemPrecisely calculated spring elements dampen down vibrations from the engine to a minimum, reducing fatigue. Image shows HS 81.
- One-sided bladeSTIHL hedge trimmers with single-sided blades are ideal for cutting between waist and chest height.
- Swivelling multi function handleThe handle rotates around through 90° to the left and right, ensuring the best cutting position at all times. HS 81 and HS 86
- Electronic ignition moduleThis ensures reliable starting and trouble-free running. The ignition system is fully encapsulated and thus proof against damp and dirt.
- Manual fuel pump (Purger)A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburettor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting strokes required from a cold start.
- Cleans and lubricates in one. The graphite and lubricating mineral oil based cleaner is ideal for cleaning cutting attachments, hedge trimmer blades and chainsaws. Specially designed for stopping resin gluing to blades and to protect against rust. Application: spray the cutting tools after each use.$14.00
- Multi function spray that cleans a number of tools and leaves a protective film that does not harden on the surface and thereby protects against corrosion. Rotating parts are lubricated. An essential all-rounder for every workshop. 400ml spray can.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Water based, alkaline detergent specifically for dissolving and removing organic oil residues and for cleaning air filters and housings. The detergent is biodegradable. Avoid contact with the eyes and keep out of reach of children.Contact Us for Price and Availability
You may be also interested