|Weight kg 1)||12.7|
|Max. air throughput m³/h 2)||1300|
|Tank volume l||1700.00|
As a farmer, orchardist or winegrower, you can hardly control the weather. However, the cultivation and care of your vegetable crops, fruit trees or vines is a different matter, demanding much of both man and machine. With this in mind, our STIHL mis
Availability : In Stock
As a farmer, orchardist or winegrower, you can hardly control the weather. However, the cultivation and care of your vegetable crops, fruit trees or vines is a different matter, demanding much of both man and machine. With this in mind, our STIHL mistblowers have been designed for the harshest of professional applications. Powerful and versatile, their strengths are most impressively demonstrated on difficult terrain or large areas of land. They are ergonomical and lightweight, easy to use with just one hand and accurately deliver liquids, granules or seeds over a wide range. Optimum conditions for strong growth and productive soil.
Weight excluding fuel, fully assembled
Excluding blower attachment
- Carrying systemThe comfortable backpack system - which can be adapted to suit the user's shoulders, back, hips and upper tights and also serves as practical transportation aid. With soft padding for increased comfort during prolonged use and when working on large areas.
- Multi-function control handleAll the engine controls are at your fingertips, allowing easy and safe operation.
- STIHL Anti-vibration systemIntense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to longer-term effects of blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL have therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system where by the oscillations from the machines engine are dampened by rubber buffers. This significantly reduces vibrations at the handles allowing for more comfortable and safer operation.
- STIHL ElastoStartThis standard or retrofitted starter grip allows smooth starting without abrupt power Peaks, making starting the machine considerably easier.
- Multi function spray that cleans a number of tools and leaves a protective film that does not harden on the surface and thereby protects against corrosion. Rotating parts are lubricated. An essential all-rounder for every workshop. 400ml spray can.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Water based, alkaline detergent specifically for dissolving and removing organic oil residues and for cleaning air filters and housings. The detergent is biodegradable. Avoid contact with the eyes and keep out of reach of children.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- ULV nozzles produce very fine droplets from the liquid. The pressure pump keeps the amount of spray constant and mixes the liquid in the tank. Suitable for the SR 420 and SR 450.
- Increases the application rate while spraying upwards. Ideal for efficiently spraying medium to high trees. Mixes the liquid in the tank
- Soft padding for a great fit. For comfortable working even during prolonged use.