|Power output kW||3.2|
|Weight kg 1)||11.7|
|Blowing force N 2)||41|
|Air speed with round nozzle m/s||89|
|Max. air speed m/s||107|
|Max. air throughput m³/h 3)||2025|
|Tank volume ml||2000|
BR 800 C-E Z Backpack Blower
To tackle large properties and heavy debris, there is nothing like the clean-up power of the BR 800 C-E MAGNUM®. The most powerful backpack blower in the STIHL line offers maximum blowing force as well as optimal comfort. Ideal for professional land
Availability : In Stock
To tackle large properties and heavy debris, there is nothing like the clean-up power of the BR 800 C-E MAGNUM®. The most powerful backpack blower in the STIHL line offers maximum blowing force as well as optimal comfort. Ideal for professional landscapers, it features a multi-function control handle allowing users to effortlessly access all the controls on one comfortable handle. This blower completes tasks with 20% more power than the BR 700, and can be hung for storage. Its telescopic tube is easily adjustable for various user heights without the use of tools. The BR 800 C-E MAGNUM® also features a starting handle on the side of the unit, allowing users to start and restart the engine while continuing to wear the blower on their back, and a one-touch stop switch that can turn off the engine with the simple press of a button.
Weight excluding fuel, fully assembled
Combination of air speed and air throughput
Without blower attachment/nozzle
- STIHL Easy2Start™The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL® outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL® products fast and easy. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine’s compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.
- Blower tube with adjustable lengthThe blower tube can be fully adjusted to the size of the user or to suit the job.
- Tool-free adjustment of the handle positionThe handle position can be quickly changed without any tools for an optimal fit with the size of the user.
- STIHL Antivibration SystemThe STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Multi-function control handleThis houses all the engine controls. Easy, comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator's hand never leaves the handle.
- STIHL 4-MIX EngineYou can always rely on STIHL to keep setting new benchmarks this time with 4-stroke mixed lubrication technology. The STIHL 4-MIX engine, which runs on a fuel-oil mix just like a 2-stroke, offers the benefits without the compromises of 4-stroke power. STIHL 4-MIX engine technology provides fast acceleration, more power, added torque, lower noise, reduced emissions and increased fuel efficiency to complete jobs quickly, quietly and more easily.
You may be also interested