|Weight kg 1)||5.6|
|Max. Air Throughput m³/h m³/h 2)||770|
|Maximum air flow m3/h||810|
|Tank volume l||440.00|
SH 86 C-E
Warranty : 2 year Domestic Warranty
Professional Vacuum Shredder with high vacuum power and shredding performance. Low emissions with great fuel economy, ideal for clearing fallen leaves, grass trimmings and other garden debris in commercial applications and for the discerning homeowne
Availability : In Stock
Professional Vacuum Shredder with high vacuum power and shredding performance. Low emissions with great fuel economy, ideal for clearing fallen leaves, grass trimmings and other garden debris in commercial applications and for the discerning homeowner. Comes with blower function as standard. Infinitely variable speed control, round nozzle, flat nozzle, STIHL ElastoStart, STIHL anti-vibration system, 2-MIX engine, HD2 filter.
Weight excluding fuel, fully assembled
- STIHL 2-MIX Engine2-stroke engine with stratified charge: During the flushing process a fuel-free layer of air is created between the burned charge in the combustion chamber and the fresh charge in the crankcase. This cushion reduces the amount of fuel lost in flushing discharge during the charge cycle. The result? More power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions.
- STIHL Anti-vibration systemIntense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to longer-term effects of blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL have therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system where by the oscillations from the machines engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles allowing for more comfortable and safer operation.
- STIHL Easy2Start (E)Easy starting with less effort due to an additional spring between the crankshaft and the rope rotor. A smooth pull on the starter rope tensions the spring against the compression resistance of the engine. The jerks are not transmitted to the rope. The spring automatically transmits the stored energy to the crankshaft, causing it to turn and ensuring reliable starting of the engine.
- Throttle lock with built in stop switchThe running machine switches off reliably after a brief press of a button. Once the machine is at a standstill, the ignition activates again automatically. Thus the ignition is always ready for starting.
- One handle control with soft grip areaFor secure and comfortable grip. With integrated anti-static system.
- Manual fuel pump (Purger)A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburettor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting strokes required from a cold start.
You may be also interested