GS 461 - 40cm/16
Warranty : None
The new GS 461 concrete cutter combines all the new features of a STIHL chainsaw plus many new features that will make cutting concrete easier, quicker and with more comfort. The GS 461 concrete saw is equipped with the environmentally friendly 2-MIX
Availability : In Stock
The new GS 461 concrete cutter combines all the new features of a STIHL chainsaw plus many new features that will make cutting concrete easier, quicker and with more comfort. The GS 461 concrete saw is equipped with the environmentally friendly 2-MIX engine technology for lower emissions, In addition, this model also features an extremely efficient anti-vibration system for more comfort during operation. The GS 461 is designed for free hand cutting in concrete with re-enforcing, natural stone, sewage pipes (concrete, ductile iron) and general masonry. The GS 461’s maneuverability makes it perfect for cutting in tight spots or close up against a 90 degree corner. Suited to the professional user, the GS 461 is ideal for rental outlets, government departments, concreters, brickies, plumbers, landscape gardeners and fire and rescue services.
|Power output kW||4.3|
|Tank volume l||780.00|
- 36 GBM Diamond Abrasive ChainDiamond abrasive chain with pre-sharpened diamond segments which do not have to be sharpened before cutting.
- Rollomatic G Guide barEasy-to-mount guide bar and chain with robust clamp for maximum durability. Guide bar is designed to provide optimum water flow to chain, in order to enhance performance and prolong chain's life.
- Water hose valveWater hose valve is located directly on the saw for easy water connection. Valve is slightly raised to protect the machine from dirt and dust on the construction site.
- Chain sprocket with water managementWell designed water circuit for efficient use of the water for rinsing purpose with strategically placed water outlets to route water to the guide bar which provides optimum water flow to chain, in order to enhance performance and prolong chain's life. Side chain guide and captive nuts on the sprocket cover.
- HD 2 Air FilterLong-life air filtration system with HD2 filter and auxiliary filter. Reduces the need for regular filter inspection. Water and oil resistant.
- STIHL 2-MIX EngineThe STIHL GS 461 features a modern, low-emission 2-MIX engine with 1-in-4 channel technology which delivers up to 20% lower fuel consumption compared to the conventional power STIHL 2-stroke engines.
- DecompressionThe decompression valve is part of the easy start-system. The valve should be pressed before starting in order to reduce the compression pressure during the starting procedure, as well as the effort needed to pull the starter rope. The decompression valve is semi-automatic, meaning that it must be pressed manually before starting, but then closes automatically.
- Anti Vibration systemExtended exposure to vibrations at the handles of power tools can lead to longer-term effects of blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL have therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system where by the oscillations from the machines engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- Rubber protection for engine housingProtect the engine from damage when used close to abraisive material such as concrete.
- Side chain tensionerThe tensioning screw is located on the side of the concrete saw through the sprocket cover. Chain side tensioning allows the saw chain to be retensioned effortlessly, avoiding any contact with the sharp chain and hot exhaust.
- STIHL ElastoStartSTIHL ElastoStart reduces the shock caused by the compression of the engine during starting. The compression shock is taken away from the users’ joints and muscles through a spring or rubber element in the starter handle.
- Tool less fuel capSpecial caps on the fuel and oil tanks are designed for easy opening and locking without the need for tools.