- Multispray - 400mlMulti function spray that cleans a number of tools and leaves a protective film that does not harden on the surface and thereby protects against corrosion. Rotating parts are lubricated. An essential all-rounder for every workshop. 400ml spray can.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- VarioClean - 500mlWater based, alkaline detergent specifically for dissolving and removing organic oil residues and for cleaning air filters and housings. The detergent is biodegradable. Avoid contact with the eyes and keep out of reach of children.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Pressurised Water Bottle - 10L - CutquikPressurised water container for use with all cut-off saws. The 10 litre capacity pressurised water container for mobile water supply ensures a clean wet cut without creating dust, even on construction sites with no water connection. Not recommended for the GS 461.
- FW20 Trolley Assy Mtg & Water Kit - TS420/500The STIHL FW 20 cart turns all hand-operated STIHL cut-off saws into easily manoeuvrable cutting machines. Convenient depth adjustment allowing the cut-off saw to be easily mounted on the cart and cut height adjusted by means of the upper handle. Suitable for all hand-held STIHL cut-off machines. An attachment kit with a quick-mounting system and water tank is included.
TS 500i - 350mm/14
Warranty : None
For 350mm/14" cut-off machine cutting wheels. The electronically controlled injection ensures straightforward operation that is smooth-running. Electronic water control for easy water supply metering. Together with the anti-vibration system, the tool
Availability : Phone For Availability
For 350mm/14" cut-off machine cutting wheels. The electronically controlled injection ensures straightforward operation that is smooth-running. Electronic water control for easy water supply metering. Together with the anti-vibration system, the tool helps you to achieve a very eact cut. High torque, with economically and environmentally-friendly 2-MIX engine. The new cut-off saw uses innovative and exclusive STIHL engine technology: The new engine control allows easy and safe starting without any chance of operating errors. The TS 500i can be operated by hand or using the FW 20 cart.
|Power output kW/bhp||3,9/5,3|
|Power output kW||3.9|
|Weight kg 1)||10,2|
|Cut-Off Wheel mm||350|
|Tank volume ml||725|
without fuel and cutter blade
- STIHL 2-MIX EngineThe new 2-MIX engine features an advanced stratified charge system that boosts power, whilst reducing consumption and pollution, significantly lowering unburned hydrocarbons in the exhaust. The result is a cleaner, more fuel efficient engine
- Long-life air filter system (cyclone air routing)The long-life air filter system with cyclone air routing ensures that 80% of dust particles are separated and transported out into the surrounding air. In turn this extends the cleaning intervals for the foam pre-filter.
- STIHL Anti-vibration systemBuffer and spring elements reduce the transmission of engine vibrations to the operator's arms and hands. This makes free-hand cutting much less strenuous.
- STIHL ElastoStartThis standard or retrofitted starter grip allows smooth starting without abrupt power Peaks, making starting the machine considerably easier.
- Decompression valveThe decompression valve is part of the easy start-system. The valve reduces pressure in the cylinder which means less effort is required to start the engine.