FS 111-Z Robust 1.05kW-brushcutter with 4-MIX®-engine and bike handle
Warranty : 2 year Domestic Warranty
Powerful petrol brushcutter for working on large areas of tough grass. A simplified start-up sequence for convenient starting, bike handle, control handle with stop button, 4-MIX® engine with larger tank for greater battery life, rigid drive shaft,d
Availability : Phone For Availability
Powerful petrol brushcutter for working on large areas of tough grass. A simplified start-up sequence for convenient starting, bike handle, control handle with stop button, 4-MIX® engine with larger tank for greater battery life, rigid drive shaft,double shoulder harness.
|Materialkurztext Mähkopf||Mowing head AutoCut C 26-2|
|Power output kW||1.05|
|Total length cm 1)||1800|
|Tank volume ml||710|
Without cutting tool
- STIHL 4-MIX EngineYou can always rely on STIHL to keep setting new benchmarks this time with 4-stroke mixed lubrication technology. The STIHL 4-MIX engine, which runs on a fuel-oil mix just like a 2-stroke, offers the benefits without the compromises of 4-stroke power. STIHL 4-MIX engine technology provides fast acceleration, more power, added torque, lower noise, reduced emissions and increased fuel efficiency to complete jobs quickly, quietly and more easily.
- STIHL Anti-vibration systemThe STIHL anti-vibration system is available in a one-point version for smaller models and in an especially effective four-point version for larger machines starting with the STIHL. It reduces handle vibration for easy and comfortable operation.
- Multi-function control handleEasy, comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator's hand never leaves the handle.
- Ergonomic bike handleWhen used in conjunction with a harness, the bike handle enables a smooth mowing action. Ideal for working on large areas and allows the machine to be easily guided, thus reducing fatigue.
- Bike handle adjustmentThe central clamp enables the ergonomic bike handle to be easily adjusted without tools to suit the height of the user. The handle can be rotated by 90°, making it more compact for transport and storage.
- Stop buttonYou do not need to control the stop button when restarting. The engine can be started at any time.
- Automatic decompressionThe decompression system automatically opens the intake valve during engine start-up. This prevents pressure peaks and considerably reduces the effort needed to pull the starting rope.
You may be also interested