Warranty : 2 year Domestic Warranty
Manoeuvrable brushcutter for landscape maintenance 4-MIX®-Motor and loop handleFor working on large areas of tough grass. A simplified start-up sequence for convenient starting, loop handle, control handle with stop button, 4-MIX® engine with large
Availability : In Stock
Manoeuvrable brushcutter for landscape maintenance 4-MIX®-Motor and loop handleFor working on large areas of tough grass. A simplified start-up sequence for convenient starting, loop handle, control handle with stop button, 4-MIX® engine with larger tank for longer use, rigid drive shaft, double shoulder harness.
|Materialkurztext Mähkopf||Mowing head AutoCut 25-2|
|Total length cm 1)||1800|
|Power output kW||0.95|
|Tank volume ml||710|
Without cutting tool
- STIHL 4-MIX EngineYou can always rely on STIHL to keep setting new benchmarks this time with 4-stroke mixed lubrication technology. The STIHL 4-MIX engine, which runs on a fuel-oil mix just like a 2-stroke, offers the benefits without the compromises of 4-stroke power. STIHL 4-MIX engine technology provides fast acceleration, more power, added torque, lower noise, reduced emissions and increased fuel efficiency to complete jobs quickly, quietly and more easily.
- STIHL Anti-vibration systemThe STIHL anti-vibration system is available in a one-point version for smaller models and in an especially effective four-point version for larger machines starting with the STIHL. It reduces handle vibration for easy and comfortable operation.
- Stop buttonYou do not need to control the stop button when restarting. The engine can be started at any time.
- Automatic decompressionThe decompression system automatically opens the intake valve during engine start-up. This prevents pressure peaks and considerably reduces the effort needed to pull the starting rope.
- Round handleThe round handled grass trimmers and brushcutters are ideal for working in areas where space is limited, e.g. thinning between bushes and shrubs.
You may be also interested