KM 94 RC-E
Warranty : 2 year Domestic Warranty
The light weight KM 94 RC-E is packed full of features to help with those everyday tasks around the house and garden. Designed for both keen gardeners and professionals alike, the versatile KombiEngine will comfortably power all the KombiTools within
Availability : Phone For Availability
The light weight KM 94 RC-E is packed full of features to help with those everyday tasks around the house and garden. Designed for both keen gardeners and professionals alike, the versatile KombiEngine will comfortably power all the KombiTools within the STIHL range. Technological features include; STIHL ErgoStart for smooth, hassle free starting, the economical STIHL 2-MIX engine and STIHL ECOSPEED for simple adjustment of the engine speed via the control handle.
|Power output kW||0.9|
|Weight kg 1)||4|
|Length to coupling sleeve cm||900|
|Tank volume l||540.00|
Weight excluding fuel
- Loop handle (R) with barrier barThe loop handle is well suited for most jobs around the garden and grounds. Especially practical for trimming and thinning work in areas that are hard to get at.
- STIHL 2-MIX EngineThe new 2-stroke engine features an advanced stratified charge system that boosts power, whilst reducing consumption and pollution, significantly lowering unburned hydrocarbons in the exhaust. The result is a clenaer, more fuel efficent engine.
- Easy2Start (E)Easy starting with less effort due to an additional spring between the crankshaft and the rope rotor. A smooth pull on the starter rope tensions the spring against the compression resistance of the engine. The jerks are not transmitted to the rope. The spring automatically transmits the stored energy to the crankshaft, causing it to turn and ensuring reliable starting of the engine.
- Simplified starting systemSimply set the choke, pump the fuel primer, pull the starter cord and away you go! The running machine switches off quickly after a brief press of the stop button. Once the machine is at a standstill, the ignition activates again automatically. Thus the ignition is always ready for starting.
- Quick-release coupling with tommy screwThe innovative quick-release coupling enables all KombiSystems and KombiTools to be taken apart - no tools required.
- Electronic ignition moduleThis ensures reliable starting and trouble-free running. The ignition system is fully encapsulated and thus proof against damp and dirt.
- Split shaftWith split shaft and special no-tools quick-release coupling the KombiSystem is highly versatile, easily transported and easy to store.
You may be also interested