For mowing tough grass. STIHL 4-point anti vibration system, STIHL ErgoStart, multi-function handle, bike handle, tool-free handle adjustment, 2-MIX engine, STIHL M-Tronic.
|Power output kW||1.7|
|Total length cm 1)||1790|
|Idle speed Um||2700|
|Tank volume ml||750|
Without cutting tool
- Easy2Start (E)STIHL Easy2Start makes it possible to start the machine with very little effort. This supports the starting process with an additional spring accumulator between the crankshaft and starting starting device which reduces the force needed to start the machine. Even if you only pull the starting cord slowly the engine starts easily.
- Multi-function control handleAll the engine controls are at your fingertips, allowing easy and safe operation.
- Ergonomic bike handleWhen used in conjunction with a harness, the bike handle enables a smooth mowing action. Ideal for working on large areas and allows the machine to be easily guided, thus reducing fatigue.
- Tool free handle adjustmentThe central wing nut enables easy adjustment without the use of tools. For transportation and space-saving storage the handle can be rotated through 90°.
- Simplified starting systemSimply Set the choke, pump the fuel primer, pull the starter cord and away you go! The running machine then switches off after a brief press of the stop button. Once the machine is at a standstill, the ignition activates again automatically. Thus the ignition is always ready for starting.
- CompensatorThis controller in the carburettor prevents the fuel-air mixture getting richer as the air filter becomes clogged. The correct quantity of fuel is delivered to the carburettor depending on the quantity of air passing through the air filter. This keeps the fuel/air ratio in the combustion mixture constant and hence also the engine power. The filter doesn't need to be cleaned until an appreciable drop in power occurs.
You may be also interested