- .325" Rapid Micro (RM), 1,6 mm, 40 cmComfort saw chain with low vibration, soft cutting behaviour and low chatter.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Length 45 cm / 18"High-quality standard with excellent cutting and piercing power. Primary Use: Ideal for universal applications in forestry and agriculture, and for occasional users. Rail body: Three-welded metal plates. The middle is cut out over a large area. This high stability at very favorable weight. Saw chain runs over exchangeable, robust bearing sprocket with 11 teeth, which must not be lubricated.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Chainsaw Case - WoodsmenMade of durable plastic. For safe storage and transportation of petrol and electric chain saw models: MS 170, 171, 181, 201 T, 192 C-E, 211, 230, 231, 251, 240 C-M, 250, 261, 362, MSE 140, 180, (not MSE-C versions). Not suitable for MS 441.$89.95
- Multispray - 400mlMulti-function spray that cleans a number of tools and leaves a protective film that does not harden on the surface and thereby protects against corrosion. Rotating parts are lubricated. An essential all-rounder for every workshop. 400ml spray can.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- VarioClean - 500mlWater-based, alkaline detergent specifically for dissolving and removing organic oil residues and for cleaning air filters and housings. The detergent is biodegradable. Avoid contact with the eyes and keep out of reach of children.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Multi-Tool - 13-19mmPractical, multifunctional quality tool in a sturdy plastic case with both a 3.5 mm (for carburetor adjustments and cleaning grooves) and 7.0 mm slotted screwdriver. Torx blade TX27 and 19-13 and 19-16 spark plug wrenches. Includes a nylon bag and belt loop.$62.30Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Stump Vice - S 260 - SmallLightweight and convenient design. Easy to drive into the wood and fix the guide bar. Includes practical belt bag.$37.30Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Stump Vice - L 700 - LargeLarge and robust design. Can be easily driven into the wood.$51.90Contact Us for Price and Availability
- File Kit - 1/4PThe complete Kit for saw chain maintenance.$42.30Contact Us for Price and Availability
- File Kit - 3/8The complete Kit for saw chain maintenance.$42.30Contact Us for Price and Availability
- File System - 2 in 1 - 3/8LP - 4mm 5/32This practical file holder includes round and flat files to ensure an easy change of files.$59.00Contact Us for Price and Availability
- STIHL Moisture MeterThe STIHL moisture meter is lightweight and easily fits in your pocket. It has an easy to read screen with a wristband for safe holding. A simple on-off button and a removable sensor cover.$34.95Contact Us for Price and Availability
MS 251 - 45cm/18''
Warranty : 2 year Domestic Warranty
A sturdy, compact chainsaw with up to 20% less fuel consumption and up to 70% fewer emissions compared to STIHL two-stroke engines of the same performance class without 2-MIX technology. Easy to guide, great handling. The ideal saw for groundskeeping
Availability : Out Of Stock
A sturdy, compact chainsaw with up to 20% less fuel consumption and up to 70% fewer emissions compared to STIHL two-stroke engines of the same performance class without 2-MIX technology. Easy to guide, great handling. The ideal saw for groundskeeping. Great for cutting firewood. Side-mounted chain tensioning for safe and easy chain tensioning. Long-life air filter system for long cleaning intervals, tool-free fuel caps for safe and easy refuelling. Environmentally-friendly and economical 2-MIX engine.
|Power output kW/bhp||2.2/3|
|Weight kg 1)||4.8|
|STIHL Oilomatic saw chain pitch/type||.325 " P|
|Tank volume mL||390.00|
|Vibration level left/right m/s² 2)||3.9/3.9|
|Sound pressure level dB(A) 3)||103|
Without fuel, without bar and chain
K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²
K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
- Pre-separation air filtration systemThe innovative long-life air filter system greatly extends the service life of the filter. Air routing removes larger particles of dirt, meaning the actual filter has less to do. So the saw can be used for longer without having to clean the filter.
- STIHL anti-vibration systemIntense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to longer-term effects of blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL have therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system where by the oscillations from the machines engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- CompensatorThis controller in the carburettor prevents the fuel-air mixture getting richer as the air filter becomes clogged. The correct quantity of fuel is delivered to the carburettor depending on the quantity of air passing through the air filter. This keeps the fuel/air ratio in the combustion mixture constant and hence also the engine power. The filter doesn't need to be cleaned until an appreciable drop in power occurs.
- Single-lever master controlAll important functions such as start, choke, throttle and stop are operated via a single lever.
- Side-mounted chain tensioningThe tensioning screw is located on the side of the chain saw through the sprocket cover. Chain side tensioning allows the saw chain to be re-tensioned effortlessly, avoiding any contact with the sharp chain.
- STIHL Ematic-SystemThe Ematic chain lubrication system ensures pinpoint lubrication of the saw chain links and guide bar rails. When used with STIHL OILOMATIC saw chain, it will provide maximum lubrication, longer wear and less oil consumption than conventional methods of chain lubrication. The Ematic system can reduce bar oil consumption by up to 50%.
You may be also interested