- Length 45 cm / 18"High-quality standard with excellent cutting and piercing power. Primary Use: Ideal for universal applications in forestry and agriculture, and for occasional users. Rail body: Three-welded metal plates. The middle is cut out over a large area. This high stability at very favorable weight. Saw chain runs over exchangeable, robust bearing sprocket with 11 teeth, which must not be lubricated.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- .325" Rapid Micro (RM), 1,6 mm, 45 cmComfort saw chain with low vibration, soft cutting behavior, and low chatter.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Chainsaw Case - WoodsmenMade of durable plastic. For safe storage and transportation of petrol and electric chain saw models: MS 170, 171, 181, 201 T, 192 C-E, 211, 230, 231, 251, 240 C-M, 250, 261, 362, MSE 140, 180, (not MSE-C versions). Not suitable for MS 441.$89.95Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Multispray - 400mlMulti function spray that cleans a number of tools and leaves a protective film that does not harden on the surface and thereby protects against corrosion. Rotating parts are lubricated. An essential all-rounder for every workshop. 400ml spray can.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- VarioClean - 500mlWater based, alkaline detergent specifically for dissolving and removing organic oil residues and for cleaning air filters and housings. The detergent is biodegradable. Avoid contact with the eyes and keep out of reach of children.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Guide Bar DresserTool for removing burrs from the guide bar. Ergonomically shaped plastic holder with flat file made of hardened tool steel.$51.90Contact Us for Price and Availability
Warranty : 2 year Domestic Warranty
Powerful, robust chainsaw for all-round use, with up to 20% less fuel consumption and up to 50% fewer emissions compared to STIHL two-stroke engines of the same performance class without 2-MIX technology. Easy to maintain and service. Long-life air f
Availability : In Stock
Powerful, robust chainsaw for all-round use, with up to 20% less fuel consumption and up to 50% fewer emissions compared to STIHL two-stroke engines of the same performance class without 2-MIX technology. Easy to maintain and service. Long-life air filter system with air routing, one piece engine cover. Great for cutting firewood. Environmentally-friendly and economical 2-MIX engine.
|Power output kW/bhp||2.8/3.8|
|Weight kg 1)||5.6|
|STIHL Oilomatic saw chain pitch/type||0.325"|
|Tank volume mL||500.00|
|Vibration level left/right m/s² 2)||4.5/4.5|
|Power-to-weight ratio kg/kW||2|
|Saw chain pitch||.325"|
Without fuel, without bar and chain
K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²
- Pre-separation air filtration systemThe innovative long-life air filter system greatly extends the service life of the filter. Air routing removes larger particles of dirt, meaning the actual filter has less to do. So the saw can be used for longer without having to clean the filter.
- Advanced combustion technologyFour overflow channels swirl the fuel-air mix before ignition, allowing for optimum combustion and highly efficient performance. The result: lower consumption and high torque across a broad rpm range.
- STIHL anti-vibration systemIntense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to longer-term effects of blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL have therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system where by the oscillations from the machines engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- CompensatorThis controller in the carburettor prevents the fuel-air mixture getting richer as the air filter becomes clogged. The correct quantity of fuel is delivered to the carburettor depending on the quantity of air passing through the air filter. This keeps the fuel/air ratio in the combustion mixture constant and hence also the engine power. The filter doesn't need to be cleaned until an appreciable drop in power occurs.
- QuickStop Chain BrakeThe QuickStop chain brake is a protective mechanism when handling chainsaws. The chain brake is operated via the front hand guard and brings the saw chain to a standstill in fractions of a second. If the kickback is strong enough, the Quick Stop Chain Brake automatically releases.
- Single-lever master controlAll important functions such as start, choke, throttle and stop are operated via a single lever.
- Side-mounted chain tensioningThe tensioning screw is located on the side of the chain saw through the sprocket cover. Chain side tensioning allows the saw chain to be retensioned effortlessly, avoiding any contact with the sharp chain.
- STIHL Ematic-SystemThe Ematic chain lubrication system ensures pinpoint lubrication of the saw chain links and guide bar rails. When used with STIHL OILOMATIC saw chain, it will provide maximum lubrication, longer wear and less oil consumption than conventional methods of chain lubrication. The Ematic system can reduce bar oil consumption up to 50%.
- Tool free fuel capsSpecial caps on the fuel and oil tanks are designed for easy opening and locking without the need for tools.
You may be also interested