Powerful heavy duty Chain saw ideal for farm and commercial work. Low emission technology engine with reduced fuel consumptionand low vibration levels.
|Weight kg 1)||5.6|
|Vibrationswert links/rechts m/s² 2)||4,5/4,5|
|STIHL Oilomatic saw chain pitch/type||.325 "|
|Tank volume mL||500.00|
|Saw chain pitch||.325"|
Without fuel, without bar and chain
K-Faktor nach RL 2006/42/EG = 2 m/s²
- Pre-separation air filtration systemThe innovative long-life air filter system greatly extends the service life of the filter. Air routing removes larger particles of dirt, meaning the actual filter has less to do. So the saw can be used for longer without having to clean the filter.
- Advanced combustion technologyFour overflow channels swirl the fuel-air mix before ignition, allowing for optimum combustion and highly efficient performance. The result: lower consumption and high torque across a broad rpm range.
- STIHL anti-vibration systemIntense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to longer-term effects of blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL have therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system where by the oscillations from the machines engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- CompensatorThis controller in the carburettor prevents the fuel-air mixture getting richer as the air filter becomes clogged. The correct quantity of fuel is delivered to the carburettor depending on the quantity of air passing through the air filter. This keeps the fuel/air ratio in the combustion mixture constant and hence also the engine power. The filter doesn't need to be cleaned until an appreciable drop in power occurs.
- QuickStop Chain BrakeThe QuickStop chain brake is a protective mechanism when handling chainsaws. The chain brake is operated via the front hand guard and brings the saw chain to a standstill in fractions of a second. If the kickback is strong enough, the Quick Stop Chain Brake automatically releases.
- Single-lever master controlAll important functions such as start, choke, throttle and stop are operated via a single lever.
- Side-mounted chain tensioningThe tensioning screw is located on the side of the chain saw through the sprocket cover. Chain side tensioning allows the saw chain to be retensioned effortlessly, avoiding any contact with the sharp chain.
- STIHL Ematic-SystemThe Ematic chain lubrication system ensures pinpoint lubrication of the saw chain links and guide bar rails. When used with STIHL OILOMATIC saw chain, it will provide maximum lubrication, longer wear and less oil consumption than conventional methods of chain lubrication. The Ematic system can reduce bar oil consumption up to 50%.
- Tool free fuel capsSpecial caps on the fuel and oil tanks are designed for easy opening and locking without the need for tools.
- HD2-FilterThis air filter keeps even the finest dust away from the engine, ensuring a particularly long service life. Thanks to special material, the filter can be washed clean, for example with STIHL Varioclean and warm water.
You may be also interested