MS 391 - 50cm/20'' - FarmBoss
Warranty : 2 year Domestic Warranty
Manouvrable, high-torque chainsaw for improved performance and user comfort perfect for preparing firewood. Extremely high torque over a wide range of speeds. Up to 20% less fuel consumption and up to 50% reduction in emissions compared to a STIHL 2-
Availability : Phone For Availability
Manouvrable, high-torque chainsaw for improved performance and user comfort perfect for preparing firewood. Extremely high torque over a wide range of speeds. Up to 20% less fuel consumption and up to 50% reduction in emissions compared to a STIHL 2-stroke engine of the same power output without 2-MIX technology.
|Power output kW/bhp||3.3/4.5|
|Weight kg 1)||6.2|
|Tank volume mL||600.00|
|Power-to-weight ratio kg/kW||1.9|
|Saw chain pitch||3/8"|
|Standard chain||RAPID MICRO|
|STIHL Oilomatic saw chain pitch/type||3/8 " P|
Without fuel, without bar and chain
- Pre-separation air filtration systemThe innovative long-life air filter system greatly extends the service life of the filter. Air routing removes larger particles of dirt, meaning the actual filter has less to do. So the saw can be used for longer without having to clean the filter.
- Decompression valveThe decompression valve is part of the easy start-system. The valve should be pressed before starting in order to reduce the compression pressure when starting, as well as the effort needed to pull the starter rope. The decompression valve is semi-automatic, meaning that it must be pressed manually before starting, but then closes automatically.
- Advanced combustion technologyFour overflow channels swirl the fuel-air mix before ignition, allowing for optimum combustion and highly efficient performance. The result: lower consumption and high torque across a broad rpm range.
- STIHL anti-vibration systemIntense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to longer-term effects of blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL have therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system where by the oscillations from the machines engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- CompensatorThis controller in the carburettor prevents the fuel-air mixture getting richer as the air filter becomes clogged. The correct quantity of fuel is delivered to the carburettor depending on the quantity of air passing through the air filter. This keeps the fuel/air ratio in the combustion mixture constant and hence also the engine power. The filter doesn't need to be cleaned until an appreciable drop in power occurs.
- Controlled-delivery oil pumpThe exact chain oil output can be adjusted maunally for varying conditions, allowing for a reduction of up to 50%.
- Single-lever master controlAll important functions such as start, choke, throttle and stop are operated via a single lever.
- Side-mounted chain tensioningThe tensioning screw is located on the side of the chain saw through the sprocket cover. Chain side tensioning allows the saw chain to be retensioned effortlessly, avoiding any contact with the sharp chain.
- STIHL Ematic-SystemThe Ematic chain lubrication system ensures pinpoint lubrication of the saw chain links and guide bar rails. When used with STIHL OILOMATIC saw chain, it will provide maximum lubrication, longer wear and less oil consumption than conventional methods of chain lubrication. The Ematic system can reduce bar oil consumption up to 50%.
- Tool free fuel capsSpecial caps on the fuel and oil tanks are designed for easy opening and locking without the need for tools.
You may be also interested