- 3/8" Rapid Micro (RM), 1,6 mm, 50 cmBased on the high-chain Rapid Micro. Comfort saw chain with low vibration, soft cutting behaviour and low chatter.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- 50cm/20" 1,6mm/0.063" 3/8"High-quality standard with excellent cutting and piercing power. Main application: For high demands in professional applications during felling and bucking on chainsaws medium to high capacity. Rail body: Three-welded metal plates. The middle is cut out over a large area. This high stability at very favorable weight. Saw chain runs over exchangeable, robust bearing sprocket with 11 teeth, which must not be lubricated. Extremely robust Stern storage with 6 rivets.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Chainsaw Case - WoodsmenMade of durable plastic. For safe storage and transportation of petrol and electric chain saw models: MS 170, 171, 181, 201 T, 192 C-E, 211, 230, 231, 251, 240 C-M, 250, 261, 362, MSE 140, 180, (not MSE-C versions). Not suitable for MS 441.$89.95
- Multispray - 400mlMulti function spray that cleans a number of tools and leaves a protective film that does not harden on the surface and thereby protects against corrosion. Rotating parts are lubricated. An essential all-rounder for every workshop. 400ml spray can.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- VarioClean - 500mlWater based, alkaline detergent specifically for dissolving and removing organic oil residues and for cleaning air filters and housings. The detergent is biodegradable. Avoid contact with the eyes and keep out of reach of children.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Stump Vice - S 260 - SmallLightweight and convenient design. Easy to drive into the wood and fix the guide bar. Includes practical belt bag.$37.30Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Stump Vice - L 700 - LargeLarge and robust design. Can be easily driven into the wood.$51.90Contact Us for Price and Availability
- File Kit - 3/8The complete Kit for saw chain maintenance.$42.30Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Guide Bar DresserTool for removing burrs from the guide bar. Ergonomically shaped plastic holder with flat file made of hardened tool steel.$51.90Contact Us for Price and Availability
- STIHL Moisture MeterThe STIHL moisture meter is lightweight and easily fits in your pocket. It has an easy to read screen with a wristband for safe holding. A simple on-off button and a removable sensor cover.$34.95Contact Us for Price and Availability
MS 391 - 50cm/20'' - FarmBoss
Warranty : 2 year Domestic Warranty
Manouvrable, high-torque chainsaw for improved performance and user comfort perfect for preparing firewood. Extremely high torque over a wide range of speeds. Up to 20% less fuel consumption and up to 50% reduction in emissions compared to a STIHL 2-
Availability : Out Of Stock
Manouvrable, high-torque chainsaw for improved performance and user comfort perfect for preparing firewood. Extremely high torque over a wide range of speeds. Up to 20% less fuel consumption and up to 50% reduction in emissions compared to a STIHL 2-stroke engine of the same power output without 2-MIX technology.
|Power output kW/bhp||3.3/4.5|
|Weight kg 1)||6.2|
|Tank volume mL||600.00|
|Power-to-weight ratio kg/kW||1.9|
|Saw chain pitch||3/8"|
|Standard chain||RAPID MICRO|
|STIHL Oilomatic saw chain pitch/type||3/8 " P|
Without fuel, without bar and chain
- Pre-separation air filtration systemThe innovative long-life air filter system greatly extends the service life of the filter. Air routing removes larger particles of dirt, meaning the actual filter has less to do. So the saw can be used for longer without having to clean the filter.
- Decompression valveThe decompression valve is part of the easy start-system. The valve should be pressed before starting in order to reduce the compression pressure when starting, as well as the effort needed to pull the starter rope. The decompression valve is semi-automatic, meaning that it must be pressed manually before starting, but then closes automatically.
- Advanced combustion technologyFour overflow channels swirl the fuel-air mix before ignition, allowing for optimum combustion and highly efficient performance. The result: lower consumption and high torque across a broad rpm range.
- STIHL anti-vibration systemIntense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to longer-term effects of blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL have therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system where by the oscillations from the machines engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- CompensatorThis controller in the carburettor prevents the fuel-air mixture getting richer as the air filter becomes clogged. The correct quantity of fuel is delivered to the carburettor depending on the quantity of air passing through the air filter. This keeps the fuel/air ratio in the combustion mixture constant and hence also the engine power. The filter doesn't need to be cleaned until an appreciable drop in power occurs.
- Controlled-delivery oil pumpThe exact chain oil output can be adjusted maunally for varying conditions, allowing for a reduction of up to 50%.
- Single-lever master controlAll important functions such as start, choke, throttle and stop are operated via a single lever.
- Side-mounted chain tensioningThe tensioning screw is located on the side of the chain saw through the sprocket cover. Chain side tensioning allows the saw chain to be retensioned effortlessly, avoiding any contact with the sharp chain.
- STIHL Ematic-SystemThe Ematic chain lubrication system ensures pinpoint lubrication of the saw chain links and guide bar rails. When used with STIHL OILOMATIC saw chain, it will provide maximum lubrication, longer wear and less oil consumption than conventional methods of chain lubrication. The Ematic system can reduce bar oil consumption up to 50%.
- Tool free fuel capsSpecial caps on the fuel and oil tanks are designed for easy opening and locking without the need for tools.
You may be also interested