- Length 63 cm / 25"High-quality standard with excellent cutting and piercing power. Main application: For high demands in professional applications during felling and bucking on chainsaws medium to high capacity. Rail body: Three-welded metal plates. The middle is cut out over a large area. This high stability at very favorable weight. Saw chain runs over exchangeable, robust bearing sprocket with 11 teeth, which must not be lubricated. Extremely robust Stern storage with 6 rivets.
- 3/8" Rapid Super (RS), 1,6 mm, 63 cmComfort saw chain with low vibration, soft cutting behavior and less chatter and extremely high cutting and piercing power. For professional use in forestry. Our recommendation for machines with engine power over 2.5 kW. For hard and frozen wood.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Multispray - 400mlMulti function spray that cleans a number of tools and leaves a protective film that does not harden on the surface and thereby protects against corrosion. Rotating parts are lubricated. An essential all-rounder for every workshop. 400ml spray can.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- VarioClean - 500mlWater based, alkaline detergent specifically for dissolving and removing organic oil residues and for cleaning air filters and housings. The detergent is biodegradable. Avoid contact with the eyes and keep out of reach of children.Contact Us for Price and Availability
- Multi Tool - 13-19mmPractical, multifunctional quality tool in a sturdy plastic case with both a 3.5 mm (for carburetor adjustments and cleaning grooves) and 7.0 mm slotted screwdriver. Torx blade TX27 and 19-13 and 19-16 spark plug wrenches. Includes a nylon bag and belt loop.$62.30
Warranty : 2 year Domestic Warranty
Simply the most popular commercial chain saw in the world for felling, trimming and all commercial and forestry applications. The MS 661 C-M is a rugged all-rounder equipped with STIHL's environmentally friendly 2-MIX engine technology for less fuel
Availability : In Stock
Simply the most popular commercial chain saw in the world for felling, trimming and all commercial and forestry applications. The MS 661 C-M is a rugged all-rounder equipped with STIHL's environmentally friendly 2-MIX engine technology for less fuel consumption, less emissions and outstanding cutting performance. In addition the MS 661 C-M features a heavy duty (HD2) air filter system with a radial seal which keeps out fine dust particles combined with the compensator the MS 661 C-M can now be used for 20% longer than the MS 660 before a filter clean is required. The MS 661 C-M is fitted with STIHL's M-TRONIC electronic engine management system which enables the saw to automatically adjust to varying fuel grades, changes in altitude and temperature and as there are no manual carburettor adjustments starting this saw is easier than ever before, simply push the start level to the on position and pull. The MS 661 C-M is now the only choice for professionals.
|Power output kW/bhp||5.4/7.3|
|Weight kg 1)||7.5|
|Power-to-weight ratio kg/kW||1.4|
|STIHL Oilomatic saw chain pitch/type||3/8 "|
|Saw chain pitch||3/8",3/8"|
|Tank volume mL||850.00|
|Standard chain||RAPID SUPER|
Without fuel, without bar and chain
- HD2-FilterThis air filter keeps even the finest dust away from the engine, ensuring a particularly long service life. Thanks to special material, the filter can be washed clean, for example with STIHL Varioclean and warm water.
- Decompression valveThe decompression valve is part of the easy start-system. The valve should be pressed before starting in order to reduce the compression pressure when starting, as well as the effort needed to pull the starter rope. The decompression valve is semi-automatic, meaning that it must be pressed manually before starting, but then closes automatically.
- STIHL M-Tronic (M)For a cold start, the STIHL M-Tronic only needs one start position on the combi-lever. After starting, you can immediately power up to full speed. The amount of fuel required is precisely calculated by the system and supplied as needed. Otherwise, start in position I as usual.
- STIHL anti-vibration systemIntense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to longer-term effects of blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL have therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system where by the oscillations from the machines engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- STIHL 2-MIX Engine
- CompensatorThis controller in the carburettor prevents the fuel-air mixture getting richer as the air filter becomes clogged. The correct quantity of fuel is delivered to the carburettor depending on the quantity of air passing through the air filter. This keeps the fuel/air ratio in the combustion mixture constant and hence also the engine power. The filter doesn't need to be cleaned until an appreciable drop in power occurs.
- Captive bar nutsBar nuts held captive in the sprocket cover will not get lost when changing over the cutting attachment.
- Controlled-delivery oil pumpThe exact chain oil output can be adjusted maunally for varying conditions, allowing for a reduction of up to 50%.
- QuickStop Chain BrakeThe QuickStop chain brake is a protective mechanism when handling chainsaws. The chain brake is operated via the front hand guard and brings the saw chain to a standstill in fractions of a second. If the kickback is strong enough, the Quick Stop Chain Brake automatically releases.
- Side-mounted chain tensioningThe tensioning screw is located on the side of the chain saw through the sprocket cover. Chain side tensioning allows the saw chain to be retensioned effortlessly, avoiding any contact with the sharp chain.
- STIHL Ematic-SystemThe Ematic chain lubrication system ensures pinpoint lubrication of the saw chain links and guide bar rails. When used with STIHL OILOMATIC saw chain, it will provide maximum lubrication, longer wear and less oil consumption than conventional methods of chain lubrication. The Ematic system can reduce bar oil consumption up to 50%.
- STIHL ElastoStartSTIHL ElastoStart reduces the shock caused by the compression of the engine during starting. The compression shock is taken away from the users joints and muscles through a spring or rubber element in the starter handle.
- Tool free fuel capsSpecial caps on the fuel and oil tanks are designed for easy opening and locking without the need for tools.
You may be also interested